Does Not Include:
- Conduct a site survey to explain installation process to the client
- Unpack your new LCD, LED or Plasma TV
- Locate studs, mount, and secure your LCD, LED or Plasma TV on a wall
- Cables to be neatly routed outside the wall. No wire concealment.
- Connect wires to DVD / Blu-Ray, Satellite or Cable Box, and Game Console (4 devices)
- Program basic functions on the cable remote control
- Clean up work area and remove installation debris
- Customer education
Approximate Time: 1.5 – 2 Hrs
Sale Price: $199
- Audio Video Receiver connection
- Speaker installation
Before we come in to do the On-Wall TV Installation and No Wire Concealment procedure.
We conduct a site survey and explain the installation process to you, the client. Then we unpack your new LCD, LED or Plasma TV. The technicians then locate the studs, and then mount and secure your LCD, LED or Plasma TV on a wall. Cables will be neatly routed outside of the wall, as there will be no wire concealment. Then they will connect the wires to DVD / Blu-Ray, Satellite or Cable Box, and / or Game Console (4 devices). The next step will be to program the basic functions on the cable remote control. After this process is complete, the clean up of the work area and removal of the installation debris is done. Before our technicians leave, they will make sure that you, the client, understand how to use the remote for your brand new TV set. The whole process takes approximately 1.5 – 2 hours.
What is not included in the Unconcealed Wire TV installation
is the audio-video receiver connection and the speaker installation.